· Quote valid for 20 days.
· Written proof of event confirmation is required.
· A minimum payment of 50% is required at least 1 week before the activity.
· All refund requests must be made in writing and will be governed by the indications in the following tables, according to the prior time of cancellation of the activity and must be requested by the client.
· Refunds are made in cash or credit return, to be used in a future activity, as the case may be.
· For the reimbursement of an activity 2 days or less after its completion, it will be returned in the form of a credit for a future activity, and will be governed by the rescheduling policy. No cash refund applies in this case.
PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYMENT LINK (VISA, MASTERCARD, CLAVE)
·Due to the refund policy of our online collection service provider, the surcharge is 7% of the total amount paid for returns.
If unforeseen weather occurs, a new date must be rescheduled in the next 48 hours. This date must be used within the next 15 days, counted from the day of the original reservation.
· If the event is suspended due to matters that are the responsibility of the client and are completely unrelated to our company, they must choose a new date in the next 48 hours and the activity must be carried out in the following 15 days, after the original date.
· If you have made a full or partial payment and need a refund, adhere to the cancellation policies.
The company Think +, S.A. and collaborators, are not responsible for any accident or physical damage that could arise due to negligence or lack of attention of the participants to the instructions given at the beginning of the activity.
· If there are minor participants, the service will only be offered if the client provides the assistance of a responsible adult, who will be in charge of minors at all times.
· Once the written confirmation requested in our Reservation Policy is received, all the terms of the Reservation Policy, Cancellation Policy and Rescheduling Policy are accepted and understood, as well as the Disclaimer of Liability of the event.